Instructions for Art
What do you need?
- Thin cardboard x5
- Roller/ hard roller
- Big cardboard paper
- PVA glue
- Paint brush x2
- Printing paint
- Big paper
- You need to get thin cardboard, so you can draw your amazing drawing on.
- After you finish drawing get some scissors and cut your drawings out.
- You will need your glue stick for this part. Get A4 or A3 cardboard paper and get your sticky glue stick and glue your wonderful drawings on to it.
4. Next you will need PVA glue. We need to spread the PVA glue on the cardboard paper like spreading butter on bread and give it a PVA wash.
5. That looks nice but lets make it stand out more. For this part you will need paint and a soft roller and roll the paint onto cardboard paper and keep on rolling until you hear a squeaky noise and when it looks considerente.
6. You see me rollin, keep on rolling until your cardboard paper is bursting with colour.
7. IT’S TIME TO PRINT!!! Get a hard roller and a big piece of paper and put the paper onto the card and start rolling as normal as you can.
8. Take the peace of paper off and you will see your beautiful art and your art will look out of this world.