Tuesday, 15 August 2017

WALT- set the scene

The Dead Woods

The Dead Woods, so creepy I want to wet my pants NOT!. You will see poor and lifeless trees like dead soldiers getting ready to go to heaven. In the gloomy and mystic fog lies 200 year old ghosts getting ready to haunt people's lives forever “dun dun duuuuuuuun”. “Ahhhhh,” when I walk under the deadly trees I feel blood dripping from above. What is it I wonder? Walking through the piles of leaves, I hear the sound of crunching. It brings back memories of how I, Jolui, had beat my big sister Maria at a pringle eating challenge on my birthday. Walking through, I see a bright light shining like a group of people walking around aimlessly with their torchers trying to find, who knows what. As I approach the light coming from the old, rotting house I can see a lonely shoe sitting on the second to last step. Whose shoe is this I wonder? Maybe it belongs to…. Cindalella.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent description Jolui.
    I like the way you said you wet your pants and you said NOT!

    ReplyDelete